Members who regularly used ABM debit cards would have received a new Meridian Member card and Personal Identification Number (PIN) prior to transition. Your ABM debit card is now active as of May 21, 2012.
- You would have received a PIN first followed by your Meridian Member card. These were sent in separate mailings to ensure privacy and security.
- If you currently have more than one debit card to access separate Folios, you may have received multiple PIN and Meridian Member cards.
- Beginning May 21, 2012 you can change your PIN at any Meridian ABM.
- The daily point-of-sale purchase limit has been set up to a maximum of $1,000. If your limit was lower than $1,000, your Meridian limit has been set to the same amount.
- The daily ABM cash withdrawal limit is set up to a maximum of $500. If your limit was lower than $500, your Meridian limit has been set to the same amount.
- ABM withdrawal limits apply to both Meridian and non-Meridian ABMs.
- You can access more than 2,300 no-fee ABMs across Canada for withdrawals, deposits and transfers via THE EXCHANGE NETWORK®. For more information about THE EXCHANGE NETWORK® or to find an ABM, please visit www.the-exchange.ca
- Withdrawals from U.S. ABMs on the ACCEL/EXCHANGE® or No Sur Network are surcharge-free (most ABMs).
- Additional self-service¹, personal service² and cheque transactions may apply based on your account(s) and package.
- Other Financial Institutions may apply a surcharge for use of their ABMs.
Please look for these symbols on ABMs and Point of Sale merchant terminals.
If you have any questions about your Meridian Member card or did not receive a card, please visit one of our branches or call 1-866-592-2226.
TM Trademark of Meridian Credit Union Limited. Cirrus® is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. †Trade-mark of Interac Inc. used under license. ®THE EXCHANGE, ®THE EXCHANGE Design and ACCEL/Exchange® are registered trademarks owned by Fiserv Inc., licensed for use in Canada by Services Limited Partnership.
1 Self-serve transactions - includes transfers between your accounts via: online or telephone banking and ABMs. Interac Direct Payment purchases, pre-authorized debits, ABM withdrawals and bill payments
2 Personal service transactions - includes all in-branch withdrawals and transfers