If you regularly used online banking in the past, you have also been given access to Meridian’s Online Banking service.
A separate mailing containing instructions on
how to generate your temporary password and how to log in for the first
time using your Meridian Member number (included with your transition
kit) has been sent separately to ensure privacy and security.
You are now able to access Meridian’s Online
Banking service. Online banking may be accessed by clicking the ‘Sign
In’ button on the top right hand corner of this site.
Take a moment to view Meridian’s online
banking demos to learn how to navigate through the service. To view full
details and demos, click here.
- All Members using Meridian’s Online Banking service are required
to sign in with their new Meridian Member number and temporary password
provided in a separate mailing.
- You are required to change the temporary password to a new
password (8-12 characters in length), create and submit security
questions/answers, and choose and submit a security image/phrase. When
selecting your new password, one character must be an upper case letter,
one character must be a lower case letter, and one character must be a
- Existing pre-set and recurring bill payments (i.e. credit cards,
cable bills, property taxes) have transitioned over to the new banking
system for a seamless experience. Scheduled bill payments can be found
under the Bill Payment Tab, and Scheduled Transfers can be found under
the Transfer Tab.
- Recurring transfers between your former Desjardins Credit Union
accounts have also been transitioned to Meridian’s Online Banking
- If you have recurring transfers from other Financial
Institutions, these have not been transitioned to Meridian’s Online
Banking service. To reset these transfers, please visit your branch
after May 21, 2012.
- You are not able to view transactions that occurred prior to May 19, 2012 on Meridian's Online Banking service.
- Members no longer have access to their Desjardins VISA account,
statements or overdraft protection through Meridian's Online Banking
- If you had online alerts, they have not be transitioned. To
re-establish your online alerts, you will need to set them up again
after May 21, 2012, through My Profile in online banking.
- At this time Meridian online banking does not directly support
epost. To avoid interruption with epost privileges, you should change
the delivery to a personal mailbox.
- Viewing cheque images online will not be available until later in 2012.
If you have any questions or require
assistance with Meridian’s Online Banking service or did not receive
your temporary password by May 22, 2012, please visit your branch or