1. No purchase is necessary to participate.
2. Entry is limited to participants aged 18 and above who are residents of Ontario. Anyone found to be using multiple email accounts to enter will be ruled ineligible to receive a prize.
3. To enter, visit Meridiancu.ca and search for the 'Felix' character on 4 pages, copy and paste the links for each of those 4 pages in an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
by Friday March 31st
at 5:00pm. No other entry method will be accepted. Meridian Credit Union is not responsible for late or misdirected entries or transmission errors.
4. Winner selection is based upon a random draw of those participants who emailed email@example.com
with the correct answers. The selected winner will be contacted on Monday April 3rd
via email and must email back within 5 business days with their full Canadian mailing address to claim the prize.
5. A prize of one $250 (CDN) gift card will be awarded to one winner who found the 'Felix' character on the correct pages. Before being declared a winner, the entrant will be required to correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question and comply with all draw rules. The chances of winning are 1 in the number of correct entries submitted.
6. The prize will be shipped via standard post at no cost to the winner. Winners must accept the prize as awarded.
7. Entry information collected by Meridian Credit Union Limited through this promotion will not be used for any purpose other than administering Meridian Credit Union Limited promotions and the participant consents to this collection and use.
8. Entry limited to one entry per person. Void where prohibited by law.
9. Contest Sponsor: Meridian Credit Union, Toronto Corporate Office, 3280 Bloor St W, 7th floor, Centre Tower, Suite 2700, Toronto, Ontario M8X 2X3