Short-term business financing
Manage your day-to-day business costs or short-term financing needs with one of our flexible, borrowing solutions. Explore your options and speak to one of our experienced advisors.
Lines of credit
This is right for you if: You need flexible, ongoing access to funds for your day-to-day business needs.
- Credit limits are based on your business' borrowing needs.
- Only pay interest on the actual dollar amount borrowed.
- Monthly statements give you a consolidated view of your account activity.
- Deposits made to your business chequing account are credited directly to the outstanding balance on your line of credit, lowering the amount of interest you pay monthly.
Business credit cards
This is right for you if: You need a credit card for your every-day business expenses.
- Annual fee waived for the first year.
- Cash back options up to 3% depending on the card you choose.
- A variety of benefits, including rewards, insurance, Visa Expense Management Tools, and more.
This is right for you if: You need a quick application turnaround and access to funds up to $300,000. Our partnership with Driven brings more lending options to Canadian small businesses.
- Apply in minutes; get approved instantly.
- Receive ongoing access to up to $300,000 within 24 hours.
- Repay in daily, weekly, or bi-monthly payments.
- As your business grows, so can your limit.
- Pay for only what you use.
- Repay early without penalty for added flexibility.
This is right for you if: You’re looking for alternative financing options and maximum flexibility for your business.
- Financing solutions from $500K - $20M.
- Asset-based lending works like a revolving loan: available when you need it, and pay it down whenever you choose.
- Accounts receivable financing, including invoice factoring is a popular alternative to bank financing for start-ups, growing businesses and more mature companies looking for maximum flexibility.
- Unlock the value of the accounts receivable you’ve earned but haven’t yet collected.