Business online banking
Meridian’s Business Online Banking makes it easy to manage all of your financial needs from your desk or anywhere via mobile.
From paying bills and taxes to transferring funds, viewing transaction histories and setting user access controls, Meridian has made it simple for you to do it all.
Benefits of banking online
Save time and money
- Access your account information and complete transactions without having to go to your branch
- Pay all of your bills and taxes with just a couple of clicks
- Transfer funds in seconds
- Electronic payments cut down on the costs of preparing, processing and reconciling cheques
- Send wire transfers online, saving on fees
Improve your accounting processes
- View your full transaction history
- Make bulk payments and transfers in minutes
- Stop payments with the click of a mouse
- View cheque images for easy reconciliation
- Reduce the number of cheques you have to write and process
Get complete control over account access
- One and two signer accounts
- View multiple businesses with one log-in
- Have an unlimited number of users
- Set transaction limits per individual user
- User access controls allow you to restrict access to certain features or accounts
Interac e-Transfer for Business
Interac e-Transfer makes it possible to request* and receive money quickly. It’s a simple way to get payments, put that money back to work right away, and manage cash flow. Get started today and enjoy all the benefits of Interac e-Transfer for Business.
- Use Interac e-Transfer to send and receive payments.
- Transfers include rich remittance data.
- You can pay multiple recipients quickly and safely.
- Your money never travels by email, just the notifications and deposit instructions.
- The sending bank or credit union communicates with the receiving institution to execute the transfer through established, secure processes.
- Increased security through two factor authentication for sending e-Transfers.
Receive funds via account number
- With this new enhancement, funds are deposited directly into your account.
- Account number routing can leverage payment information already on-file for transactions, like employee and contractor wages, expense reimbursement, and supplier invoice payments.
Easier money management
- Set up Interac e-Transfer Autodeposit for your business to start automatically accepting e-Transfers from your customers right into your business account, saving time and reducing administration for invoices.
- You can do even more with Autodeposit, like eliminate the need to remember or safely share a password, make quicker deposits and spend less time worrying, and get money deposited right into your account.
- Receiving funds in real-time via an account number will also give you more control over your cashflow.
- Set up to 100 Interac e-Transfer Autodeposit email addresses.
A note for Business Online Banking: e-Transfers using an email address or mobile phone number are only accepted via Autodeposit if they come from senders using a bank or credit union that also supports Autodeposit. If this isn’t the case, the sender should be instructed to cancel the transfer immediately and make alternate arrangements to make payment.
*Only available for Small Business Online Banking
Exercise caution when it comes to sending or receiving money.
Only send money to people and businesses you know and trust, just as you would cash. An Interac e-Transfer cannot be reversed once a recipient has deposited the funds.
Always use a strong password that can’t easily be guessed or found – and make sure you share it via a safe channel.
Suggest that your recipient set up Interac e-Transfer Autodeposit for ease and added security.
Interac e-Transfer for Business focuses on business needs and business-to-business transactions. It also allows the sender to add additional remittance information to the payment, which will assist the recipient in reconciling.
You can use Interac e-Transfer to pay invoices, employees, bills, and other business expenses, as long as the recipient has a Canadian bank account.
Your customers can send you payments through Interac e-Transfer by using either an email address associated with your business account or your account details, depending on their send capabilities.