1-Year Cashable GIC
Apart from the actual rate, one of the first considerations while looking for a GIC is whether you're interested in a short-term or long-term investment. Your financial objectives will have a big impact on the response to this question.
Our 1-Year Cashable GIC is a great addition to your investments – add it to non-registered and TFSA plans. You get a competitive rate and you can access your money whenever you need it.
Benefits of a 1-Year Cashable GIC
Access your money any time you need it, with no penalty. Plus, it’s available for non-registered and TFSA plans.
Fast track your short-term savings goals with our very competitive rate.
You don’t need lots of money to get started. The minimum deposit is only $100.
1-year Cashable GIC rates
|If cashed out before 90 days:||0.00%|
|Between 91-180 days:||3.00%|
|Between 181-364 days:||3.75%|
|At maturity (1 year):||4.60%|
Accessing your cash
You can access your cash anytime, with no penalty
- Interest is paid at maturity, or when the GIC is cashed out.
- You earn more interest the longer you keep your money invested.
- If you withdraw funds within the first 90 days, no interest is paid.
This is a great option for you if:
- You want short-term savings with a great interest rate
- You want the option to access your money any time
- You have a minimum of $100 to invest