Manage my credit card
Great credit cards simplify your life – that’s why we make sure that managing your account is easy. Explore all the ways you can make your credit card work for you: learn how to activate your card, redeem rewards, manage your security and alert settings, and more.
Use eZCard to manage your credit card account and redeem rewards
With eZCard, you can activate your account, update your personal information, redeem rewards, sign up for custom alerts, review transactions, and more.
To get to eZCard, sign in to your online banking account and choose ‘eZCard’ from the ‘Select an action’ menu on your Credit Card account page.
Authorized users can access eZCard directly by registering and linking their card through eZCard.
Why am I getting fraud alerts from Meridian?
Each time you use your Meridian Visa, our fraud detection system learns more about your transactional behaviour so it can better identify potentially unauthorized transactions or fraudulent activity. As a result, you may receive a fraud alert through a text message, call, and/or email when making a purchase. When the system identifies an unusual transaction, the alert message will ask you to verify whether the transaction is legitimate.
Here are some tips for handling fraud alerts:
- Text message alerts will come from the short code “869750”. If you do not have an SMS-enabled device you will receive a robo voice call (between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m., your local time)
- Email alerts will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Please ensure that you respond only to messages from these specific senders.
- If you receive an alert, please proceed with the verification process as outlined above. Note: If your transaction is declined and you have not received a Fraud Alert notification, please check your email spam folder.
- If you deleted or ignored an alert, you can also validate a transaction by calling the number on the back of your card.
- To receive these important alerts in a timely fashion with minimal interruption to transactions, please ensure that we have your current contact information on file.
Questions about your credit card?
We’ve got answers you’re looking for. Check out our frequently asked questions – we answer all your questions about activating your card, making changes to your account and cardholders, credit card security, rewards, payments, and more.
Credit card support
Our dedicated Cardholder Service team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In Canada and the U.S. call 1 (877) 558-3049. Outside of Canada and the U.S., call international collect 1 (727) 570-4899.
What credit card support can do for you
Calling credit card support gives you access to multiple services and options. You can:
- Hear a recording of basic information about your credit card balance, recent transactions, and payments
- Dispute a transaction
- Report your card lost or stolen
- Get information about credit card rewards
- Make changes to your credit card account, like requesting a credit limit increase, removing cash security, adding or removing an authorized user, etc.
- Speak to a customer service representative