Specialty business financing programs
We offer a broad range of specialty business borrowing options, including corporate structured financing, condominium corporation financing, equipment leasing and more.
Corporate structured financing
This is right for you if:You’re interested in growing your business with a trusted Meridian partner.
- Competitive financing, including corporate, working capital, leveraged, syndicated, acquisition, bridge, project, and real estate.
- Leasing equipment and leasehold improvements.
- Cash Management: operational, investment, and liquidity.
This is right for you if: You are a condo corp owner in need of financing for repairs, upgrades or renovations.
- Experience and expertise: Morrison Financial has offered condo financing since 1994.
- Ideal financing for repair and replacement of common elements and upgrading suites.
- Finance any element repair or maintenance project, including roofing, brick pointing, garage work, windows, balconies, fire retrofitting, elevators, and more.
COOL Auto Program
This is right for you if: You are interested in a mortgage to purchase your auto dealership premises.
- Take greater ownership and grow your business.
- Up to 100% financing.
- Flexible payment schedules, a wide range of terms, and competitive rates.
This is right for you if: You’re a manufacturer, distributor or dealer, looking for an equipment leasing partner.
- OneCap is a wholly owned subsidiary of Meridian Credit Union.
- Asset financing in the form of capital leases and loan agreements for a range of equipment and systems.
- Keep and control your cash through leasing: invest more in your business.
- Upgrade outdated equipment – better performance for increased productivity.