Manage my credit card
eZCard helps you manage accounts and rewards
With eZCard, cardholders can activate their account, update personal information, redeem rewards, sign up for custom alerts, review transactions, and more. Log in to eZCard. Or, if you are a Meridian Member, you can access eZCard through business online banking – simply choose ‘eZCard’ from the ‘Select an action’ menu on the Credit Card account page.
eZBusiness gives account administrators oversight and control
With eZBusiness, account administrators can review transactions for all associated business cards, lock or unlock individual cards, reset passwords, and create alerts. It comes with features designed to help you manage your expenses, credit card billing, and more.
Why am I getting fraud alerts from Meridian?
Each time you use your Meridian Visa, our fraud detection system learns more about your transactional behaviour so it can better identify potentially unauthorized transactions or fraudulent activity. As a result, you may receive a fraud alert through a text message and/or email when making a purchase. When the system identifies an unusual transaction, the alert message will ask you to verify whether the transaction is legitimate.
Here are some tips for handling fraud alerts:
- Text message alerts will come from the short code “869750”.
- Email alerts will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Please ensure that you respond only to messages from these specific senders.
- If you receive an alert, please proceed with the verification process as outlined above. Note: If your transaction is declined and you have not received a Fraud Alert notification, please check your email spam folder.
- If you deleted or ignored an alert, you can also validate a transaction by calling the number on the back of your card.
- To receive these important alerts in a timely fashion with minimal interruption to transactions, please ensure that we have your current contact information on file.
Questions about your business credit card?
We’ve got answers you’re looking for. Check out our frequently asked questions – we answer all your questions about activating your card, making changes to your account and cardholders, credit card security, rewards, payments, and more.
What credit card support can do for you
Calling credit card support gives you access to multiple services and options. You can:
- Hear a recording of basic information about your credit card balance, recent transactions, and payments
- Dispute a transaction
- Report your card lost or stolen
- Get information about credit card rewards
- Speak to a customer service representative
Note: To request a credit limit increase, or add/remove of employees, an account admin can reach out to their relationship manager.