Reach your goals faster with Auto-Save
It’s easy to save up for your next big purchase with Auto-Save. Customize your account settings so that you automatically save money every time you spend it, and when you get paid. Before long you’ll be closer to that perfect vacation, the new patio you dream about, the mountain bike you’ve always wanted, or anything else you’re saving up for.
How to set up Auto-Save
- Log in to online banking or the mobile app.
- Go to Account Summary, and in the Select an Action menu, choose “Manage Savings.” You can also get to Auto-Save by going to the Settings page
- Choose the Savings account where you want Auto-Save to put your money.
- Choose an amount between $1 and $5 to automatically transfer when you use your debit card or, choose a percentage of each direct deposit to automatically transfer to your savings account. Or choose both!
- Select “Continue” to review your Auto-Save details and confirm.
Done! Now just sit back and watch your savings grow.