Agricultural businesses face unique challenges that require astute planning and risk management. In response to this need, Meridian offers the AgriInvest Account to help you manage and prepare for minor income declines.
AgriInvest provides financial support for annual deposits based on a percentage of your Allowable Net Sales (ANS), which are then matched by federal, provincial, and territorial governments.
- Receive matching government contributions on allowable deposits
- Preferred, market-leading interest rates
- No monthly or transaction fee
- Funds are available anytime for small income declines or other investments
- 24/7 access, to view balances only, through Meridian’s Business Online Banking
What documents do I need to open an account?
We have checklists for the documents needed to open any kind of business account with Meridian, including acceptable forms of identification. Find out what documents you need.