Contact Meridian Business Banking
Contact us for answers to your business banking questions
Looking for assistance with your business accounts?
Call us for help managing your account. Our Contact Centre representatives can:
- Schedule a meeting with a local Financial Service Representative to open new accounts
- Make changes to your account package
- Update the account profile for authorized signers
Business online banking technical support
Give our Contact Centre a call if you run into a technical issue. Our representatives can:
- Reset your password
- Help you set up, get started, and manage business online banking
Get assistance managing and tracking your business account activity
Let us know if you need help tracking and managing your account transactions. Our Contact Centre representatives can:
- Answer questions about transactions and initial charge-back inquires
- Handle inquiries related to PPSA fees, cash & coin fees, monthly account fees, etc.
- Help you submit payment for your business taxes
Documents and record services and support
Get in touch if you need help tracking down documents related to your account. Our Contact Centre representatives can:
- Send you paper copies of account encoding forms
- Arrange for paper copies of statements
- Process cheque orders
More ways to connect for support
Find a branch or business advisor
Meridian business advisors have proven expertise across a variety of industries and sectors.
Send us your details and we’ll call you
Send us your contact information and one of our business advisors will reach out at a time that works for you.
Resolve a concern or complaint
If you have a complaint or a concern, we’ll work with you to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
Privacy and security at Meridian
If you have questions about privacy, please send us an email. You can also call the Contact Centre or speak to a Meridian representative at a branch.
Email or text message fraud
We'll never contact you via phone or email to ask for personal information or account details. If you’re ever concerned about "phishing" or other suspicious activity, please contact us right away at: OnlineBankingSecurity@meridiancu.ca.