Chase Merchant Services
Grow your business by making customer payments easier
Customers want choices when it comes to making payments. That’s why Meridian has partnered with industry-leading merchant services provider Chase Merchant Services to provide your business with a comprehensive selection of payment methods. Chase serves the world’s largest brands, new ecommerce startups and thousands of small businesses. Their local advisors focus on delivering value beyond credit and debit card processing, with a one-on-one approach that helps you:
- Choose competitive options for your business
- Understand the costs associated with payment processing
- Take advantage of innovative solutions unique to your business
Get started with Chase Merchant Services
Make the move to Chase Merchant Services. Get a free cost analysis and start working with a partner that puts you first.
To start accepting more payments and growing your business, call 1-866-592-2226 to speak to your Meridian Relationship Manager or visit our Chase Merchant Services referral portal.
Simple and reliable solutions for your business
Customers choose Chase because they can trust their products and technology. Whether you need to accept payments in your store, online or on the go, they have the right payment solutions for your business.
Accept Payment in Person
Pair with traditional point of sale systems or accept payments on the go. Chase has a solution designed with you in mind.
- Trade business can use their mobile devices to accept payments
- Professional practices can use their computers to accept payments
- Restaurant – pay at the table solutions that integrate with POS systems
- Retail – counter top solutions that integrate into POS systems
Accept Payments Remotely
Accept payments over the phone and online.
- Add payment processing to your website
- Accept payments over the phone using your computer
- Set up recurring payments to bill as often as you like
- 24/7 support when you need it
Superior Security and Fraud Protection
Payment card data requires safeguarding and to avoid breaches and the resulting monetary fines from the card brands, you need protection. Chase Merchant Services' fraud tools can help your business minimize financial loss and the associated costs of combating fraud – including time consuming manual analysis.
- Encrypt your merchants cardholder data rendering it’s information useless to fraudsters
- May lower Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance costs
- Integrate with most point-of-sale (POS) systems, usually with minimal impact and low disruption
Let Chase Merchant Services provide you with a free cost analysis.